On Thursday, 25 October 2012 at 04:39:28 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 06:21:02AM +0200, Mehrdad wrote:
Haha thanks a bunch for the advice. :) I was actually intending it
to be a quick hack, not a highly-generalized thing.

So I thought, hey, I'll just use a
Tuple!(string, q{symbol}, size_t, q{iRule}, size_t, q{iSymbol})
to denote an "LR Item".
[...]

Hmm, why are you using Tuple? Shouldn't you be using a struct?

Hmm, why would I prefer a struct over a Tuple?

I see it as, like, coordinates -- the index of the symbol in the production, and the index of the production for a given nonterminal symbol.

So tuple(x, y, z) kinda made sense. Especially since I was going back/forth between D & Python.