On 10/25/12 7:13 AM, bearophile wrote:
Manu:

I think this is far more convenient than any crazy 'if' syntax :) .. It's
also perfectly optimal on all architectures I know aswell!

You should show more respect for them and their work. Their ideas seem
very far from being crazy. They have also proved their type system to be
sound. This kind of work is lightyears ahead of the usual sloppy designs
you see in D features, where design holes are found only years later,
when sometimes it's too much late to fix them :-)

The part with respect for one and one's work applies right back at you.