On Thursday, 27 September 2012 at 10:06:54 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On 25/09/12 18:36, monarch_dodra wrote:
Thank you for bringing it up. The problem is indeed as you said, and making the
PRNGs references types fixes it.

I have a pretty well developed first iteration. I hope that by the end of next
week, I'll have something to show.

That would be fantastic. I'm a bit compromised right now time-wise but do ping me if I can do anything to help you test stuff, particularly wrt RandomSample.

Well, it took me a month (I was working on other things), but I have provided a change to make PRNGs reference ranges.

The pull request is here:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/893

Please review or comment.