On 2012-11-02 19:03, Dejan Lekic wrote:

How do you think people came up with those bug reports? By some magic?
:) You think they did not actually *pull their hair off* trying to
figure out why their REAL LIFE program does not work, and when we could
not find the reason we naturally started thinking "oh, it might be yet
another missing thing in D" or "oh, yet another DMD/phobos/druntime
bug!"...
Or, another scenario (a very typical one) - after DMD/phobos/druntime is
updated, my production application no longer compiles...

Good point. When you do put the whole real life program in the bug report "it's too big, you need to create a small test case". When you do create a small test case for the feature/bug it's suddenly not "real life" code.

--
/Jacob Carlborg