  From: Bill Aycock
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 7:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Olivia and DRM

  Ron- please- you still have not told us which office of what organization
  with what authority told you to "cease and desist".
  Please clarify.
  Bill

  At 06:05 PM 2/5/2005 -0500, you wrote:

  >This is a very good Idea,
  >
  > >I was thinking of
  > >asking my local SM to ask ARRL for some clarification of what is and isn't
  > >valid mode before I try transmitting it.  I may still do so -----

  Bill Aycock - W4BSG
  Woodville, Alabama

  The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/

  Discussion Forums at http://www.obriensweb.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/oesLWD/fV0JAA/r1hLAA/ELTolB/TM