An easy way to do this would appear to be to connect a patch cable
between the line out from card 1 (using a Y-connector so the patch
cable and the cable to the TX carry the same signal) and the line
input to card 0 (you may have to uncheck the Mute button for "line
in" in the playback volume settings window for card 0). I can't
think of any reason why this wouldn't work, although that is not a
guarantee of anything!

73,
Rich VE3IAY

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin der Kinderen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Soundcard 0 is set to default and used for music, computer sounds,
etc.

> Soundcard 1 is used for digital modes only and is selected by MixW.
>

> Question: Is there any way monitor the radio's audio at soundcard
1 with
> soundcard 0 so I can get it to the speakers? XP seems to treat the
two cards
> totally independently with no interaction between the two. Is
there some
> sort of software mixer I can use or a hidden feature I can't find?
>

> 73 de KJ4QF
>
> Kevin
>

> Kevin der Kinderen
>
> http://kj4qf.net/

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/