Who ever said this was an EGO issue is dead on. 5000, "cheap" amateurs
what to spread thier personal "E" mail all over the bands. I enjoy
Phone, CW and the Digi modes and I'll be damed if I'll put up with
these selfish idiots spreading their "E" mail traffic all over the
crowed bands. If Win Link is good for anything it might be for
emerency traffic and that can be handled on designated freqentcies
when an emercincy occures, otherwish let the WinLink geeks use the
internet!
The Amateur radio community will have to choose. Is it WinLink, Echo
Link and the Internet or is it real radio for real Ham's?
73's
Mike KL7AR

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/