  From: Dean Gibson
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 11:48 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Anyway to generate a false IP address?

  --- "Andrew J. O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > I would like to listen to a radio station that streams on the
  Internet for FREE, BUT the listener must have an IP address that is
  within the UK.

  Have you considered the ETHICS of what you want to do?  If the radio
  station is limiting access to those with addresses in the UK, then it
  seems to me that the license for receiving the music restricts
  listeners to the UK.  In fact, that may be a restriction imposed by
  the providers (artist's company) of the music.

  The music companies have been in the news recently about going after
  INDIVIDUALS who violate the terms of music licensing.

  The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/