I've been using RTTY with my IC-746 for some time now via a standard
audio sound card interface. I'd like to take advantage of the RTTY
mode in the IC-746 hand experence the superior selectivity on RTTY
mode and also directly key the rig in FSK mode.

Anyone have details of an interface cable from the Computer COM port
to the RTTY in on the IC-746.?

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/