Dave,

to see if you have pactor. at the cmd: prompt
type   pt     it should come back with

Opmode was (whatever it's in at the time)
Opmode now PACTOR

if it does not have pactor it will cam back with

?What?
Cmd:

Any question feel free to ask.
I have had one of these animals since 1987..

John, WØJAB

At 02:20 PM 6/5/05, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>OK the PK-232 seems to be the device of choice, I have one, how do I
>discover if it needs upgrading etc?  Is the manual still available for it on
>line?  I got it several weeks ago and I suspect it is very old as PK-232's
>go...
>
>Thanks to everyone for the replies...  Once I get things straight on the
>upgrade path, and get a manual I will be getting it on line...
>
>Thanks,
>Dave
>NK7Z/NNN0RDO
>http://www.nk7z.net

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/