Check out aprpack Yahoo group...they are doing APRS over PSK63 with CRC
for keyboarding, self-spotting, and messaging.  There is also work going
on on Selcal and ALE on the HFLink group.

I am interested in making gMFSK work with the APRS-CRC layer, so we can
experiment with PSK63 and Olivia as the transport layer.

WA5ZNU/Leigh.
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 6:22 pm, Rick Williams wrote:
> What we would need is some new compelling reason to go in a particular
> change of
> direction. At the moment the non ARQ keyboarding modes are still the
> primarily interest for the majority of digital enthusiasts. There is a
> small
> group who have interest in emergency communications and networking, but
> there just is no compelling system out there other than the default
> Winlink
> 2000 system which did the things mentioned above and is now having a
> huge
> percentage of digital mindshare.

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/