>         http://www.airmail2000.com/
>

> I am wondering if Linux WINE will run Airmail?  If someone knows or has done
> this, I'd like to know.  Airmail is a great little GUI that does anything
> you need to do.  If working with an external device that will do Pactor.

I've heard it mentioned several times that Airmail will run under
both WINE and the Apple Windows emulator.  I've never found any "How-to"
on the web.   Maybe it's so bulletproof it's not needed.

Airmail is a basic (but not BASIC) program without the fluff of the
newer system features so it's more likely to run in this foreign
environments.

Bill - WA7NWP

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/