I was recently looking at different HF digital sound card programs that can
do ARQ mode. Other than using Linux to drive Pactor 1, there are at least
two that I am aware of at this time. Has anyone here tried either the FNPSK
program or the newest version of WinDRM and compared the ability to get
through under difficult conditions?

Any comparison with the 31 vs 63 baud protocols used in FNPSK?

For some reason, I have not had any luck getting WinDRM to TX but works OK
for listening.

Anyone want to try and send messages using FNPSK?

I can be QRV today/tonight. Frequency to depend upon distance and time. I
can go 160 through 10 meters.

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/