Dan,

The waterfall colors are a function of audio input to the soundcard. Blue is
the lowest
level and yellow or red is the highest level. Sounds like you have lost your
audio input.
Maybe the wrong audio input is selected on Configure/Waterfall drive or the
sliders are too
low, or the audio from the receiver too low.

Another possibility is a corrupted digipan.ini file. Quite Digipan, delete
digipan.ini in
\Windows and restart DigiPan and see if that helps.

Skip  KH6TY

> I don't know what I did to change this. But my water fall on my digipan
> is just blue. with now yellow steaks mixed in , like it used to be. I
> want to get the yellow back. It is hard to see in dark blue with black
> background. I tried going in to the file menu under configure, Color,
> waterfall, I set it for yellow palette, and I have click on default,
> and or load, or save or apply, and I still get a blue water fall. What
> am I doing wrong. I have been using digipan for two years now , and
> just recently ran into this problem. I don't know how it got changed.
>
> Dan, ka1bno

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/
More info at http:///www.obriensweb.com