I am aware of EQSL and the arrl's attempt to mimick it. Out of 2000
qsls sent to lotw i have only received 124 in return.  EQSLs are
running about 80% return.....I am looking for a place to send "HARD
CARDS" to buro's so I don't have to waste my $$$$ by rejoining the
arrl.
Rich/ K2TFT

In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Granger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>    Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:21:50 -0000
>    From: "swl0720" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Off topic....DX QSL forwarding
>
> Does anyone know of another way to fwd DX QSLs to their bureau's
> besides the ARRL?  I am 100% digi and thought that maybe there was
> some "digibureau" or the likes......
> Thanks,
> Rich/K2TFT
>

> Rich,
>
> The only other one that I know about is eQSL: http://www.eqsl.cc/
> It is only good for their awards. The ARRL does not accept it for
any of
> their awards. Not everyone belongs to it either. It is free but
they do ask
> for a donation.
>
> Joe
> W4JSI
>

> Joe,
> I've been able to exchange eQSL's in under 2 hours. That was neat!
Pity
> about the ARRL but they can be AG Authenticity Guaranteed. One of
these days
> the ARRL will catch up.
>
> Brad
> VK2QQ

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/
More info at http:///www.obriensweb.com