This morning on 40m was qrmed by a pactrash station calling for WG3G,
as usual, N7QDN and W7NTF.  I was on psk31 and whenever I changed
frequency so did the calling station.  The freqs were from 7070.5 to
7002.5.  I try to stay away from where the pactrashers operate but how
come they seem to migrate to any qso on the band?  I guess there are
lids in the pactrash mode but I can copy em all and have yet to hear a
callsign of the calling station.  The only one I know of that got
canned so far was W1 whats her name name in Maine.  Let's can this
mode like the VK govt did!!!!   Anyhoo what good are hamgrams when
everyone I know can pick up a phone, probably for free, and call damn
near anywhere  he/she wants for free or very cheap.

I don't think this mode is anygood.  I was lisening on 14080 last
night and a pactrash qrmer kept following a guy  or gal every time
they called cq got a blast of pactrash.  Didnt seem to matter the freq.
FUCK YOU ALL LET WESTERN UNION HANDLE THE BIG STUFF  and you just
handle the punk stuff like gee i just took a crap. k2tft

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/
More info at http:///www.obriensweb.com