Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:27 PM
Subject: RE: [digitalradio] Fw: [chip64] Hw about a Chip Weekend

Could some one explain the advantage of CHIP 64 over other modes? Thus far I have found, along with others that have worked with the mode,  nothing to differentiate it. It does not work as well as MFSK16 on difficult/noisy paths such as nighttime 80 meters. Are there cases where it does perform better than existing digital modes?

KV9U