Do I understand it will only be in kit form(s)?
Bill
KA0VXK
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 15:24 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Interesting USB Interface

Thanks for the heads up.  I have just gone back and asked what the completed project price is.  Im not sure I can now even see well enough to do the larger parts.  It would allow me to use this on lmy IC706, keeping the computer and rigblaster connected to the TS570s and use both at the same time. from the same computer.
Danny