Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 8:22 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] Best ham value for money gizo ?

So, what would you say is the best value for money item you have purchased that relates to amateur radio?  I know there is LOTS of free stuff but of the stuff you paid money for.

I'll mention a few of mine....

MixW software for a zillion modes and frequent upgrades, I think I paid $30 or was it $50?  Can't remember.

IC10 chips for my TS440 to gain software related control , I think I paid around $20 at Dayton.

TS440S, paid $1300  had it now for over 16 years , that's  21 cents per day, used hours per day!

Andy K3UK

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/
More info at http:///www.obriensweb.com

Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Ham radio

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.