Sorry, I didn't copy anything. Even the S/N bar in MixW was quiet (or
at least, as quite as with noise).

I only copy it in the morning (when propagation opens) but in the
morning I'm at work. I'll try to record a WAV in the weekend to send
to you if you want.

Regards.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM