From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalradio@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of James Brockman
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:33 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] CONTROL SOFTWARE FOR ICOM 756PRO

I dont think sex has anything to do aboutit on one of dave's pages an RA website has a ton ofcontrol software when I download the ic756pro it comes back [invalid menu handle] and thats as far as I can getG3VFPssiteshould be bookmarked by every ham in the worldI've already built his CIV interfaceand would like a good program to use with itthought Icom had one, but now iIthink not.thanks to all 73s ron wa5fbf

Harv Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Walt!

It works OK for me ... I guess Dave just thinks you're sexier than I am :-)

I had to send him a picture of my dog ... check the Pet Pics page ... maybe that's the key?

73

Harv, AI9NL