--- Lew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Pactor & Amtor required percise timming. I have
> tried a software program years ago without any
> success.
> The best way to run these 2 modes is with a TNC ie
> PK232
>
> Lew

I used TERMAN-93 under MSDOS 6.22 on a 386/25 with
good results after I trimmed the 14.318 MHz dot clock
xtal to exactly 14.31818 MHz. Otherwise it can act as
master (calling stn), but does now work properly as
slave (answering stn).

I used it with Winlink 3 after I did the xtal trimming
without much fuss.

I used a homebrew modem with ideas from the AN-93 and
the Kantronics KAM.

73 de Jose, CO2JA

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM