I just got a PTC-II and wonder if someone can help give me some advise on a few of the modes…

  1. Using PSK-31, it has a very nice central tuning display, but using Alpha, it is hard to figure out how to pick out which signals I want to converse with, how is this done?
  2. Using SSTV or any other “Audio” mode, i.e., passthrough with or without the DSP filters, how do you use the audio, do people take signal off the Pin 1 of the HF connector and feed it into the input of a sound card?  How else can a program such as MMSSTV or PSK31 program use the audio?
  3. How is SSTV done?

Thanks, Michael K3MH

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/
More info at http:///www.obriensweb.com

Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Ham radio

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS