----- Original Message -----
From: zl1bpu
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:05 PM
Subject: [MFSK] New MFSK Mode

Yes, I thought that would get you going!

I'd like to invite computer programmers with sound card signal
processing experience (Windows or Linux) to register interest in
writing application programs for a new MFSK chat mode.

This new mode is the result of about three years of testing, and
contains in its specifications solutions to the main problems of
existing MFSK modes - tuning tolerance, drift tolerance, hard to see
tuning displays, poor latency and limited performance in multi-path
and NVIS conditions.

We have available a simple working prototype program (for Windows), a
full specification, source code and other documentation, as a
'Developer's Pack'. Please register your interest with me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To save me being inundated with general user enquiries, let me state
here that the first working program should be released for public use
by the end of the year - it will be announced here first!

73,

Murray ZL1BPU

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to   telnet://208.15.25.196/