My suggestion is to make sure the cables are plugged into the right connectors on the soundcard. It always confuses me. Use a pair of headphons to make sure you are really getting audio out right from the soundcard.

Kevin – K4VD

Kevin der Kinderen

http://kj4qf.net/

From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalradio@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of obrienaj
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 01:50
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] No "level" LED on Rigblaster Pro

I'm trying to help a friend get his Icom 746 Pro , MixW, and
Rigblaster Pro to work together.  So far we have got the 746 Pro to
be read by Mix and for the rig to be keyed when MixW is put in PSK
transmit mode.  The PTT LED light on the Rigblaster comes on, but
their is no RF apparent.  A support page at Rigblaster says...

"You should also see the RIGblaster "level" LED light indicating
that you have audio coming from the computer at an adequate level to
feed your radio via the RIGblaster."

The level LED does not light .  Rigblaster says "

If the RIGblaster level light does not light un-mute and turn up
your sound card wave and master level controls"

We have done that and all levels are set correctly and un-muted.
Still no level led is lit.

Does anyone have any suggestion?   I suspect the on-board soundcard
is not generating enough audio to drive the rigblaster/746  but my
friend said he had it working once before, so I wonder why it would
not work now.

Andy K3UK

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to   telnet://208.15.25.196/