Howard,

They are elected by a minority of a minority of a minority. And then they
don't listen to the people they claim to represent. They claim to represent
ALL amateurs (see QST) but only want to listen to ARRL members. What a joke.

Each of us follows our own path, Howard. Just because some of us aren't in a
position to run for ARRL office doesn't mean our voices should not be heard.
Your challaenge is meaningless. In an organization willing to listen change
can occur from without as well as from within. If they aree not willing to
listen then they will have to put up with the criticisms they receive.

tim ab0wr

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM