While we are all learning how to recognize the difference in RTTYM, Olivia, MFSK16, and Contestia and the many variations in tone settings, I have programmed my CQ macro to end with slow CW that will help someone learn what settings to use.

I end my CQ with, for example,   C 16 , or  R  32 ,  or O 8  .  C for Contestia, R for RTTYM and O for Olivia.  I decided NOT to add the frequency since most can recognize the width in the waterfall.

Andy K3UK

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to   telnet://208.15.25.196/