--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "holopainen_tommi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> There seems many new digimodes and new ones comes almost every week.
> What is good log program which knows new modes or modes can add
> easily. QSL card/label printing also needed. Also adif import/export and
> statistics. Is this right forum to ask this?
>
> Tommi oh7jjt

Try either DX Keeper or Logger32, both free.

Andy K3UK

N3FJP's suite of logging software.. not free
but VERY affordable.. and the support for it is outstanding..
http://www.n3fjp.com/  73 , de
Jeff - N3YEA

I use XMLog at http://XMLog.com

73,

Bill KA8VIT
http://ka8vit.com

Tnx erybody for info I checked those all.
Seems that n3fjp ACLog is suitable for me

73 de Tommi oh7jjt

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM

Looking for digital mode software?  Check the quick commerical free link below
http://www.obriensweb.com/digimodes.html