Greeting's:

We have CLOSED the score submissions for this year's TARA RTTY Melee. As of tonight 31-DEC-2005 the scores are fixed as displayed on the TARA web site. I ask ALL of you to please review these scores for any possible errors. Keep in mind that we (TARA) operates this contest completely on the "Honor System" and it takes all of us to make sure nobody abuses this system. You may review all of the scores at:

The results were fantastic this year and I thank each of you. I'd also like to have a photo from anyone that participated in the contest, that includes the SWL folks too! If you're one of the top three in any of the different classes please consider submitting a photo of you and that fine station of yours. Those in the MULTI-OP Class should try and get the whole team in the picture for all to see.

I personally want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year. Thank you for your support!

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to   telnet://208.15.25.196/