Bonnie-
This extract from your reply to Craig illustrates the WHOLE problem.
1. NO ONE is forcing you to operate anywhere- It is only your desire.
2.I have seen no compelling reason for ANY operation on Ham frequencies
that is done without an active operator.
Bill-W4BSG

--
Bill Aycock W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama