Rick,

There is a program on the net called "QuickMix". If you have to use
different sound card levels for different programs, this one will
allow you to save each setting for the purpose at hand. For example I
use different levels for my PSK software and RTTY software because of
the power levels involved. My DSP programs also require a different
level. Quickmix will save each one separately and only takes the click
of a mouse to load the appropriate levels.

http://www.ptpart.co.uk/quickmix/

73,
Max VE3TMT

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to   telnet://208.15.25.196/