From: SJG
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:54 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] New Member - Digital Mode Interfaces Compatible w/ TS-850S?

Hello All,

Be kind to this new member... me.

Which digital mode interfaces have group members found compatible with
the Kenwood TS-850S radio?  I am interested in operating PSK31 and
RTTY, as well as some of the other digital modes from my Dell laptop -
which happens to have both serial and USB ports and is running XP Pro.

Thanks much,
Steve, NL7W
Palmer, AK

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to   telnet://208.15.25.196/