Perhaps your definition of chaos and mine are different.  When the
members of Region 1 adopt official statements at their regional
meetings that bandplans are not being followed and that wideband users
(SSB) are moving into places reserved for narrowband users (CW and
digi), I read CHAOS.  When I see a spinning top start to wobble I know
chaos has arrived.  When I see these official statements I know chaos
is the reason.

Jim
WA0LYK

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Howard S. White"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually I have had experience with Regulation by Bandwidth in
Canada... and it works extremely well...  NO CHAOS

> And talking to many people in Region 1... there definitely is not
any "chaos" that you would like to happen..

> yes the bandplans are restrictive in places but they are set be the
amateur community and can easily be changed by the amateurs... to
accomodate current communications volumes...