That depends entirely on the modulation method. At 8 bits per symbol,
that could be as low as 375hz. Eight bits per symbol is very sensitive
to noise though, and probably isn't interesting to this group. PSK31
sends one bit per Hz bandwidth and is much more robust on HF, and is
probably a better reference. At 3khz bandwidth you might as well use SSB
(it would sound better).

Here are some samples I created with this codec when I was investigating
it (try using WinAmp if you have any trouble with your player):
  3193bps: http://www.lekstutis.com/Artie/Ham/Codecs/Interconnects_F0.wav
  4812bps: http://www.lekstutis.com/Artie/Ham/Codecs/Interconnects_F1.wav
  6836bps: http://www.lekstutis.com/Artie/Ham/Codecs/Interconnects_F2.wav
  12148bps: http://www.lekstutis.com/Artie/Ham/Codecs/Interconnects_F5.wav