While I have used MFSK16 a lot in the past, it seems that Olivia has
supplanted it, even though Olivia is often a much wider signal and
requires fairly robust settings to equal MFSK16 under difficult
conditions. But from what I see on the print, a number of digitally
active hams feel that Olivia is the better choice.

But what about the other modes mentioned below? Do any of you use these
modes?

Other than just trying them out via the sound card to see how they
sound, I have not knowingly heard or worked MFSK8, Throb, ThrobX or
DominoF.

Are there conditions on HF that warrant the use of these modes?

Or should they  be considered replaced by the newer modes?

Just having a lot of modes is not really the best thing in the long run.
What makes a difference to me is having the right mode for the right
conditions.

This is especially true if you need high speed with very good HF condx
vs. some kind of speed that will get through really difficult conditions
such as the kind of conditions that stops Pactor signals from working,
but still allows some of the digital sound card modes to keep working
even though they are magnitudes slower under good condx.