NO

From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of obrienaj
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 1:04 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] CW ?

Although Morse code is not the "digital" mode this group usually
focuses on, I wonder if any of the members are interested in CW
operations and the occasional sked ?  By some miracle, a few years
ago, I managed to pass the 13 WPM code test in the USA.  I must have
eaten good brain food that particular week because I went from a
poor 5WPM capability to getting everything right on the 13WPM test
in just two days of practice before the test.

My CW skills these days are such that I can at least operate CW
contest and work CW DXpedtions but my rag chew skills still require
much work.  My brain tends to tire after a couple minutes and
copying and sending declines. I'm real bad at sending "from my
head", and tend to forget just where in the particular word, I am
("antenna" becomes "antna" for example).   The CW experts tell me
that regular rag chews are the best way to slowly improve, so if any
of the group here are interested in CW let me know.

If you posses no real CW skills and would like to start via some
slow CW on-air practice, feel free to also contact me or other
members here that might be interested.

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org