Brad,

Here in the U.S., repeaters can only operate on a coordinated frequency.
They then have the right to operate and no one else can claim the right
to a repeater output frequency without the permission of the frequency
coordinator and anyone who was on that frequency would have to accept
any "interference."

In terms of HF, it would a a very unusual radio amateur who would know
all the HF frequencies that are used by the many e-mail servers and
other automated radio servers.

On another questions you had on 30 meter operation, ARRL's bandplan is
10.130 to 10.140 for RTTY and 10.140 to 10.150 for packet. This leaves
10.100 to 10.150 for CW which normally can operate anyplace on any band
with the exception of the new 60 meter band which unfortunately
prohibits CW and digital.