if you are having trouble with the dowblad tryordering from cheapbyts...about $5.00.     http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/0070011152.html

harv, ai9nl

On 2/25/06, Odd Kristian Auestad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have used VMWare Player (http://www.vmware.com/products/player/).
Download and install the Player, then download a complete pre-built
virtual machine like Ubuntu Linux, and you have a Linux PC on your
Windows machine.

VMWare has also released a beta of VMWare Server. With this you can
make your own virtual machines.

For Windows users, I think this is an even better solution than a
bootable CD - you stay in Windows at all times, but can switch to
Linux when you want to.

You can also do it the other way round - run Windows or any other OS
from inside Linux.

73 Chris LA8UU

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com , Kristoff Bonne
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gegroet,
>
> Kristoff Bonne schreef:
>
> > In addition to the hints given by some other people, you can also
take
> > a look at "qemu", which is a free PC emulator. The main focus is to
> > run it on a linux host but you can also run it on a windows box.
>
> Oeps. Forgot the URLs:
> Main project page: http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/index.html
> Qemu for win32: http://free.oszoo.org/download.html
>

> Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org