Perhaps this is more an indication of what RELIABLE speeds can be
generated in small bandwidth segments.  Keep in mind, ICOM is not
going to put something out that isn't reliable at the speeds they plan
for this protocol.

Makes you wonder about the claims that high speed digital HF
'experimentation' is being smashed because of current FCC regulations
doesn't it?

Jim
WA0LYK