I was unaware there was a DigiPol group.

It is my view that we should carry on such discussions
there, though reference to a post re. Amateur-digital
regs and policies may be made in a post here.

For Example:

I am considering MFSK13 and SSTV as modes of choice
but am concerned about investing the time and money
is those modes due to possible bandplan changes here
in the USA and elsewhere.

I have posted my concerns on the DigiPol list and
would very much appreciate your perspectives.

Would that be an acceptable post if discussions of
regs and policies were moved to DigiPol?

I would not want DigiPol to become a rarely used
black hole -- more an excuse to purge critical
discussions vs a place for lively discussion that
may help to shape actual policy at the ARRL and
FCC.

The freedom to refer people to DigiPol from digitalradio
would be key to keeping DigiPol valuable.

IMHO ... 73, doc kd4e