Doc,

I'm in Kansas. So I'm not doing much directly with SEDAN :-). I'm just using
their guidelines and operational practices to guide me in what I am designing
for use here.

Try www.fla-sedan.net to get started. There are some other sites for other
states. Try a google on "sedan amateur radio" and see what comes up.

I know the florida site has some people you can contact about helping out.

Good luck!

tim ab0wr