John-regarding your last sentence- It matters-People DO read what you send.
Else- why do you bother?
Regarding the question- You were asked what you DID support, and you had
said that you had mailed a comment; did you support parts of both sides
in that?
Bill-W4BSG

John Becker wrote:

>Ok Bill since you did not like that, try this.
>Some parts I do and some parts I don't support.
>But does it really matter what I think.
>

>At 11:18 AM 3/1/06, you wrote:
>

>>John- This is NOT an answer to Daves' question. Did you support it or not?
>>Bill-W4BSG

Bill Aycock W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama