At 07:07 AM 3/4/2006, Rein wrote:
>The only thing you have to do to allow PSKmail access is to open WINLINK
>for POP3. By the way, PSKmail works also with your own ISP,  so it
>actually does not need WINLINK. You could use any Gmail account for
>that, provided it is properly spam filtered.
>
>I am not aware WINLINK folks are working on PSKmail access; they have
>not contacted me.
>73,
>EA/PA0R/P - via pskmail server SM0RWO at 10.148 MHz -

Oh.  Maybe I was mistaken about it being "PSKmail" access.  (That has
been more than 20 minutes ago :-)). It was some sort of soundcard access.
WINLINK already has POP3 access.  I bought a KAM PLUS radio modem and
logged in to WINLINK 2000, using PACTOR 1.
Once I did that, I was issued a WINLINK address.  I no longer have
that access, as for some reason, I can not get the modem to
initialize any more.
However, my email address (if I remember correctly) was
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Don't remember if I could send mail from that
address via POP3,
but I could certainly receive mail.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,