Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Poll results for digitalradio

Maybe that 97.5 % just got so tried of hearing
the same old complaint over and over and over
and over again. Some of us understand that
this will happen no matter what the mode.

I even hate to bring it up again fearing to start
it all over.

Some of the ideas that I have seen are just to far
out of it and put a undo burden on one group of
operators. CW ID every 5minutes and not
transmitting for 10 minutes after asking if the
frequency is in use. If it's good got one it's
should also be good for all.

At 10:11 PM 3/7/06, Danny Douglas wrote in part:
>"This is a meeting place to discuss amateur radio digital applications such
>as RTTY, CW, PSK31,PSK63, MFSK16, Olivia-MFSK, Contestia,RTTYM, Chip64,
>DominoEXj, THROB, ALE, PACTOR, AMTOR, HELL, SSTV, Digital SSTV, and more.
>There are several reflectors dedicated to these separate modes but this
>group focuses on ALL digital modes."

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org