Hello Rick,

> unproto packets with PAX2. I did have some luck with PAX some time back
> although the mode was very slow. I tried to connect with another station
> who was also on PAX 2 in the last day or so and we just could not do it.
Normally only one send a Video ID (however, between two computers with both
transmitting Video ID, it works, but I have not tested this in the air).
Note: you can tune by clicking on the waterfall approximatively in the
middle of the transmission: the program will search  (in one second) the PAX
or PAX2 transmission, then the AFC will center precisely.

RR for the serial number. I add it to the wishes list.

73
Patrick