Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 5:43 PM
Subject: [digitalradio] First PAX2 connect

I connected to VE5MU but did not get much beyond that.  Here is what I
monitored..

KV9U DE VE5MU CAN U COPY ME
YOU HAVE 2 VE5'S ON HERE, VE5TLW, TERRY AND VE5MU JOHN
PLEASE TRY TO CONNECT TO ME USING  THE CONNECT COMMAND, PUT MY CALL IN
THE DESTINATION

NO U HAVE BOTH OF US ...SEND SOMTHING TERRY
OK TRY CONNECT TO VE5MU, THE WEAKER STATION

KV9U PUT ON YOUR RESPONDER , OK
K3UK U COPY ANDY?
K3UK COPY ANDY?
S.
TYPE "RX" TO READ THE MESSAGE NUMBER X (X FROM 1 TO 8).
YOUR

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org