-I had a good connection to John with S/n about -5

VE5MU TEST PAX BEACON'
RESPONDER IS ON

WELCOME TO MY AUTOMATIC RESPONDER IN REGINA,
SASKATCHEWAN ,CANADA. OPERATOR JOHN

TYPE "L" TO READ THE TITLES OF THE 8 MESSAGES.
TYPE "RX" TO READ THE MESSAGE NUMBER X (X FROM 1 TO 8).
YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE STORED.

THE TX POWER IS 40 WATTS AND MY LOCATOR IS D070PQ
PSE EMAIL RECEPTION REPORTS TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

INFO
MESSAGE 2
MESSAGE 3
MESSAGE 4
MESSAGE 5
MESSAGE 6
MESSAGE 7
MESSAGE 8
 THIS IS A TEST SYSTEM USING MULTIPSK AND A TS480 KENWOOD

ANTENNA IS A FULL ZEPP, UP ABOUT 30 FEET.

PSE POST RECEPTION REPORTS TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

73'S AND TNX FER TRYING THE SYSTEM OUT.
MESSAGE 2

-- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Nick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not enuff signal on this end John.  I hear a PAX2 signal but it
isn't
> decoding.  I'm running ~60w to an Inv Vee up 60' E/W on 7042 here.
>
> --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, John Bradley <jbradley@>
wrote:

> > connected to nick on 7042 right now......

Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org

> >   Other areas of interest:
> >
> >   The MixW Reflector :
policy