Good luck with software development, since I am not about to run out for another rig.....
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:21 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] Have Some ALE

We may see some progress with ALE over the next year due to a few events:

1) A project has been under development for the past 6 months among a
core group of ALE ham operators, and is likely to have a snowball
effect on ALE use after it starts up.

2) There are two new "low cost" HF ALE transceivers entering the market:
Icom IC-F7000
Vertex VX-1700 (Yaesu)

73---Bonnie KQ6XA

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org