Title: PAX2

Well I've looked at the Multiple_PSK for PAX2 specification and on the Web and find no description of the mode...how many tones/carriers, tone/carrier spacing, baud rate, modulation (except I suspect its PSK), etc.

Without a valid (generally available or advertised) published description, operation the modem by amateur radio operators where the F.C.C. is the controlling entity is not authorized.

Someone help me out here.  Where is the specification/description of PAX2.

Walt/K5YFW

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org