Googlt to "Manualman" They have 14000 manuals  for old things.
Dan N0ZIZ
----- Original Message -----
From: jeffnjr484
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 11:28 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] Have MFJ 1278 TNC Need Manual!!!

Hello Folks,

I have a MFJ 1278 multi mode tnc and im in need of a manual I know
this is a long shot but MFJ no longer has the manuals for this model
is there anyone out there that can copy the manual or put it on pdf
file and email it to me. I've heard bad things about this tnc and some
good but im trying to do 2 meter packet at this time and maybe some hf
digital modes later .  Any help would be greatly appreciated im at a
lost here!!.
Thanks
Jeff KD4QIT

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org